BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, June 7, 2010

Mystic Dreamers Tarot-Blogging

This is the first time I’ve done a Celtic Cross spread!
If you read USBoS, then you can see I’m going through some issues regarding my other blogs, and how I pretty much want to start fresh.

1. Me, in terms of the question: Ace of Swords, reversed
This card suggests I should let go of an idea, however I’m unsure if it means I need to let go to USBoS, or let go of the plan I have for Writing Magic.

2. The Conflict: Page of Wands
This card represents starting new. The sooner the Page starts something new, the happier she’ll be. So, this means that I should let go of USBoS, because it’s not making me happy.

3. Foundation: Ten of Cups reversed
When reversed, this card warns that family life is not well. This could mean my foundation is weak and I have very few people to fall back on for this new blog idea.

4. Past Influences: Four of Cups reversed
When this card is reversed, it represents unhealthy ways to eliminate boredom. And I do that. A lot. I troll on Omegle, and literally a whole day will pass and you did nothing but troll.

5. Immediate Future: Ace if Wands
This card represents tapping into creative and energy potential. Harness it and you’ll go far.

6. Desired Outcome: Nine of Swords, reversed
Uhh, according to this, my desired result is becoming addicted to sleeping pills. Well, there is no doubt that I don’t sleep well. I have a strange sleep schedule, and it effects every aspect of me. It’s not good, and I have to change it.

7. Self-Image: Page of Swords
This page is curious. She is sometimes annoying and gets under people’s skin, but she is a good problem solver, she is smart, and she can be an overachiever or slacker, depending on what she is presented with.
Holy crap, I think 99% of my teachers have said that exact thing!

8. How others see you: Eight of Pentacles reversed
This cars suggests that I’m a nitpicker or a perfectionist. I’ve never seen those qualities in myself, so I’m not sure...

9. Hopes and fears: The Hierophant reversed
This is my fear: it shows that I’m in a rut with religious work and that is one place I don’t want to be. This card suggests that giving up routines or thinking out of the box is going to be beneficial.

10. Outcome: Wheel of Fortune
This card shows that something beyond my control will happen. It could be good, it could be bad, but either way I need to make the most of it.