BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Goddess Tarot-Moving Forward?


1. Three of Swords-The Fates of Scandinavia
This card represents growth, but usually by accessing and remembering pain. Hex will tell you that we had a very intense conversation a few days ago about some past things that have affected me (without naming names, of course). It was hard to go back and read, but I feel good to get all the ideas and feelings out. And solved.

2. Two of Cups-Psyche
The image on the Two of Cups is very romantic. This card represents strong emotional ties. I’m still unsure who this card is representing in my life, because it doesn’t seem like me. The whole thing seems to be about someone else.

3. The Emperor-Athena
The second of my Greeks! I like Athena on the Emperor card. This is the card of achievement. Athena proudly stands, ready to go into battle. Her army is behind Her, ready to fight and die for Her.

Overall
For a first time reading using this deck, it’s pretty good. The first card really struck me, and Hex surely knows about. I’m trying to factor in how the other two relate. I think the Two of Cups may represent the other person in, I guess it’s a conflict. The suits in tarot, I find, tell a story, and she is currently in the watery cups, something quite out of her element, as it were. And it bugs me sometimes.
The Emperor, I think, represents me. She is a solitary figure, save for an animal (owl in this case) and a hoard of faceless warriors. Hex again will tell you how close I am to animals and about the “faceless warriors” we have.

I wish I could go into more detail, but I don’t think it would be proper.
(Imagine if I had White Buffalo Woman, eh Hex?)