BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Animal’s Divine Tarot: To further develop your self-awareness...

1. The World-Gaia
Self-Awareness. This card represents knowing yourself and connecting to the world around you. I’m reminded of a quote that Hex found: To further develop your self-awareness, surround yourself with metaphorical people.
Oh...I’m surrounded all right.
And, yeah, I’ve really been able to see things in myself due to this, uh, surrounding. It’s been great!

2. Temperance-Xochiquetzal
This card is similar to the Gaia card, but instead of self-awareness, this card means balance. According to Aztec legend, She survived an apocalyptic flood by helping a mortal. Though lots of myths are rife with Gods and Goddesses interacting with mortals, I still see it as an allegory to the power of the deity being there, even if it’s not visual. I feel this every day, and, not that I accept it, I’ve been able to find more balance than I did before. I’m mellow, I’m not obsessive and I’m a lot less angry.

3. Queen of Wands-Nana Buluku
Creativity and female influences. I have a VERY nerdy/Pagany thing with this card. The female influences are me. People who are sensitive to energies can pick up how “girly” I am right away. A lot of people have a good balance of male and female energy, with their gender tending to override. Me? Nah, it’s all female. How does this relate to the other cards?

Overall:
The metaphorical people I surround myself with are very masculine, considering most of them are male. The same goes for my patron Gods. In an attempt to quell the OHGODFEMALE energies that roll of me, I’m balanced due to the fact that these men are “here”. The first card really speaks volumes about this new stage in my life, and the second is about what it’s done for me. The third card is me, despite it being an African Goddess when I’m as white as they come.

Hex should know what I’m talking about, but I’m still wary to attach names to this yet. People who know me well may be able to understand.