BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 24, 2010

Quantum Tarot-Energy

1. Six of Pentacles-Hadrons, Baryons and Mesons
This card represents the balance between being alone and being with people. Today, there are people coming over, and though it’s just my aunt, I feel like I can’t tell her a lot most of the time, and it makes it her a little hard to be around.

2. The Devil-Black Hole
The devil represents a large reservoir of energy and becoming trapped within it. I think this card came up due to my lack or work within the Spiritual community and not only feeling disconnected, but with a large pool of energy just...waiting.

3. Ace of Wands-Photon
This card represents understanding. This card gets you so pumped with directed energy that you feel like you can accomplish anything.

Overall: Uhh, well, it’s not so bad is it? There is a lot about not being still and tapping into energy, which for me is probably a really good idea.