BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Egyptian Tarot-Motivation

1. Four of Pentacles-Urei of the North
This card represents a division of goods. They only goods that I have that are being divided are things you can’t hold like time. This card also says “closing of accounts.” Perhaps this means there are some things I can’t do online.

2. Two of Cups-The Staircase of Set
This is a desire. Well, am desiring to get this course done.

3. The World
This is a reward card. If I complete this course, I will get a reward (A certificate and increased income).

4. Ten of Pentacles-The Emblems of Power
This is another income card. This card is saying that the income will be earned by my own merit. What I do will affect it.

5. Six of Cups-The White Crown
This is the card of pleasant memories. A lot of people in my family think I won’t be happy being spiritual, but it’s exactly what I want to do. This card is saying that if I get motivated I will be happy.

This is a really encouraging reading! A lot of this is saying that I am going to get this course done and I’m going to be great at it. The increased income is a great incentive, and the final card is telling me that deep down, this is exactly what I want to do.