BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, April 2, 2010

Quantum Tarot: School

No image today, sorry.

1. Pulsar-Nine of Wands
This card represents monotony and routine. Now that I’m done Gina’s and a more “traditional” trade, I can do all the “fun” things like crystal therapy. I’m done with routine, because I’m studying at home, I can set my hours.

2. Radioactivity-Seven of Swords
This card represents planning and not being spontaneous. I can’t take the “American” approach to problems: I can’t go in guns blazing and hope to hit something. I need to take my time, and really understand things. I think this may have to do with my new courses. I’m taking it slow and planning, and I think that’s going to help me in the long run.

3. Galaxy Cluster-Three of Wands
This card represents big dreams and planning on finding them. This card means that we can have our dreams come true, we just need to be able to take the time, and do what we need to do. I’m getting a job soon, there is a brand new Shoppers Drug Mart going up near my house, and when I do freelance makeup, or Reiki when I’m certified, I’ll charge just a little bit of money, and put it all directly into a bank account for my future business.
In fact, I’m going to talk to my dad about getting me a business account.

Overall
This was a school reading I think. It basically told me things I know, but it did remind me to talk to my dad about getting a bank account to start saving for a business. Not one of those stupid student accounts, but a legit bank account, one that actually gives me interest.