BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Animals Divine: Education

1. Hanuman-Page of Pentacles (Reversed)
This card traditionally means spending money, and I agree with this statement, but I don’t see this card representing like it’s a bad thing. Hanuman seems to be making the money forefront in this image, and I think it means spending money to earn something in the long run.

2. Snake-Nine of Wands (Reversed)
Here I see a snake winding down a path and he looks almost lost and trapped. The card tends to symbolize that projects started will fail. I’m going to expand on this: if I take up too many projects, then I think it will be doomed to fail. I need to balance so I’m not overwhelmed.

3. Fox-Five of Pentacles
This card represents focus and making sure you know where you’re going. I think it means I need to take a good look at my education courses and make sure I pick the “right” ones.

Overall:
Well not the happiest education reading I’ve done. Hell, I think it was one card away from saying “DON’T DO THIS!!” I think I need to look at this as if I were getting a degree. What courses will I need to complete a degree? How many credits can I take a “semester”?(Answer: 7. One for each day of the week) How many should I take? (Answer: 4, then I have three days for myself.) I really want to take all 12 courses I’ve picked out. I think I need to discuss it with my family and see how it all fits in.
In the end, if I don’t do a very good job on these classes, it’s not like I did waste my money on a university degree. Not that university is a waste, but that is costs way less here.

I don’t think any education will be a waste.