BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, April 12, 2010

Heart of Faerie Oracle-Good Day

Indicator-35, Bright Spark
Like the title of this card suggests, it is the card of an idea. This is the “spark of genius”, as it were. It can be hard to communicate my ideas today, so I need to have a bit of creativity to go with it.

1. 4-The Queen of the Day
This card represents blessing. When this card is drawn, today will be a blessed day. Everything I do will have a blessing from the Queen of the Day. She also symbolizes the return of light to darkness.

2. 23-The Heartless Love
This card often symbolizes romantic relationships, but I’m thinking it symbolizes friendships today. This card means that someone is being “left behind” and someone is being incredibly non-caring. I think I’m being the non-caring one.

3. 22-The Maiden
Ah, the Maiden. Everyone tells me I’m a “Maiden”. This is the card of endless possibilities. This card is telling me to not lock my emotions away and always honour my Maiden qualities.

Overall: I think after a few really bad days, I’m going to have a good one.