BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, March 15, 2010

Revelations Tarot: Work Through The Wall

Indicator: Eight of Pentacles
This card represents hard work and focus. This is what I’m actually hoping to do today. I need to focus on my spiritual work because I want to get two brand new Tarot decks done very soon. The only thing is, I need to finish this more “boring” task before I can do the fun one. If I work hard today, according to this card, it will pay off.

1. The Hierophant (Reversed)
This card, when upright, symbolizes very orthodox things, especially when it comes to religion. It is no surprise then that this card is sometimes called “The Pope.” When reversed, however, it signifies the unorthodox. If I had to describe my spirituality, unorthodox would be a word I’d use.

2. Seven of Pentacles (Reversed)
This card symbolizes that all my work has been frustrating and it seems like I’m getting nowhere fast. The card warns me to not just “give up” and fight through the “wall” that I’ve hit.

3. Two of Wands
This card represents flourishing. The figure is directing fire energy, a very powerful force. I think this means that once I get past my Wall, I will continue to work quickly and efficiently, maybe even hitting my goal of being done by Easter (Christian Easter, not Pagan Ostara.)

Overall
This reading was exactly what I needed to hear. I’m at a block with my USBoS (my virtual Book of Shadows). I was working really quickly, maybe 5 days, for each folder. Now, I’m stuck and Gemstone Magic, one of the larger folders. As someone who will be doing gemstone meditation with other people, I need to know as much about properties of stones as I can. But, this folder is indeed going “nowhere, fast.” It’s been over two weeks, at least.
Today, I’m focusing all on that folder, getting it done and maybe starting the next largest one, symbols.

At least symbols don’t have crazy names like stones.