BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, March 8, 2010

Egyptian Tarot: Children

1. The Power of Ptah-Five of Wands
This is the card of healthy competition and mutual disagreements. Sort of an “agree to disagree” thing. I think this may have to do with my not wanting kids and almost everyone around me going gaga for babies. I don’t hate kids, I just don’t interact well with them.

2. The Wheel
This card represents change. Some decks portray this as a negative change, but on this card, the good is rising and the bad is falling. This means a positive change.

3. The Lady of Glory-Queen of Pentacles
This is the card of a proper leader. She is generous, but will stand up for her beliefs. She is not afraid to trust herself and do as she sees fit.

Overall
This reading really hits home some things about my childfree-ness. There are some people who think I’m too young to decide, or that I’m not a real woman because I don’t want to reproduce. The first card tells me that I can’t force my opinions on others. We will agree to disagree on the subject. The second card shows that people aren’t going to be as closed-minded about it as I would think. The third card is me, standing up for my beliefs and not crumbling under societies pressure.