BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, March 1, 2010

Necronomicon Tarot: Another Business Reading

Indicator: Lady-Queen of Wands
This card represents inner strength, stability and security. The card isn’t really speaking to me, other than the bird, which looks to me like it’s a symbol of both freedom and being chained up. The bird can fly where it wants to, but it always returns. Sometimes I feel like that: I’m free to do what I want, but I’m in a very large cage.

1. Harlot-Queen of Swords
This is the card of grace, perception, and confidence. This woman is not afraid to do what she wants. She is something I hope I’ll be. I want to be this woman of perfect grace and confidence, and I think these traits are things that I’ll need to develop.

2. Ishtar-Star
This card symbolises hope, destiny and a wish granted. There are quite a few things that I wish for quite desperately, but only two are very important: my business and a husband. This card could signify either.

3. Three of Disks
This card is a card that symbolizes work and skill. It shows a woman preparing to make a grizzly object, a hand of glory, but that takes skill. This card also can symbolize material gain.

Overall
This reading is yet another business one. It shows things I need, things that will happen, and things that will be the result of work.

My indicator is a very personal card today. It flopped out of the deck. This freedom thing has been bugging me recently, but it’s usually just something at the back of my mind.