BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Animals Divine Tarot: Distance Reading.

Indicator: Heron-Ten of Swords (Reversed)
This card isn’t a happy card. In its reversed position, it can mean sudden change, and temporary happiness. The heron appears to be stressed and losing all his feathers.

1. Bast-The High Priestess (Reversed)
This card symbolizes a lack of foresight and not listening to your inner voice. It can also mean that someone is emotionally manipulative, usually a female.

2. Zeus-The Emperor (Reversed)
This card when reversed symbolizes a distrust and dislike of authority. It also means that you have no power over a situation.

3. Caterpillar-Six of Wands
This card represents fear of an outcome or situation. It shows someone’s lack of decision making to illustrate how badly things can turn out.

Overall
This reading isn’t for me. I was confused by it at first, relying entirely on the books. I marked it up to being tired.
This reading is for a friend. Out of respect, I won’t mention names or situations.
The indicator card symbolizes my friend. The other three illustrate the situation.

Sorry about the kind of lame reading today. I don’t want to betray my friend’s trust by posting all the details.