BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Mystic Faerie: Four cards

Indicator-Ten of Cups (reversed)
This card indicates a lack of harmony and co-operation. This could symbolize a loss of friendship, major family disputes and anti-social action. Sometimes this card can also represent young pregnancies.

1. Ace of Pentacles (Reversed)
This card symbolises greed. It’s the card of rampant materialism. The card also represents lack of imagination and fear of death.

2. The Magician (reversed)
The playing cards on this card represent chaos to me. It shows a lack of organization and a lack of focus.

3. Judgement
This card urges you to open your heart and listen for divine messages. It will tell you what you need to do.

Overall
Maybe I’m still a little overtired, but these cards did not speak to me very much today. I can see each of these aspects within me (the anti-socialness, the greed, the chaos, and the need to just listen), but I can’t piece them together today.