BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Anubis Oracle-My Sacred Purpose

1. Ptah
The position of this card represents the entire theme of my purpose. The card, Ptah, symbolizes imagination and vision. In this position, I think this means that the theme of my purpose here is creating.

2. Right Timing and Direction (Sothis, Khnosu and Amun-Ra)
This is the force that is grounding me. The card represents bringing the Gods gifts into everyday life. To me, this means that once I finish my Book of Shadows (well, it will never be finished, but when I get this chunk done), I’ll be able to move on and bring my religion into my everyday life, something I’ve wanted to do since the beginning.

3. Bast
This position represents what I am becoming. My card is Bast, who represents desire, sensuality and instinct. I think that these three qualities will begin to come through once I begin to feel confident in myself, which I will help through meditation and magic. I may even begin to feel these once I feel “accomplished” at finishing something.

4. Khepera (Khephri)
This position symbolises what I will create or offer to the world, as part of my sacred purpose. The Khepera card represents cycles of change, the spiral dance, and is a protector of the planet. The thing I don’t agree with for me is the planet protecting. Sure, I’m all for saving the planet, but I’m not giving up my comforts. If, when I open a business, it’s cheaper to install solar panels, then I will, but if it’s still way to expensive, then I won’t. The spiral dance caught me, because I love to dance, even if I suck at it.

Overall
This reading is supposed to help you tune into your “higher purpose”. Many pagans believe you are on this earth for a reason. Some are healers, some are warriors, some are teachers, ect. I’ve fallen between so many categories that I haven’t been able to figure anything out. This helped me a bit. My theme is creation. Maybe I’m here to create things (blogs, cross stitch, businesses) that will be lasting throughout human history.