BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Mayan Tarot: Okay Cupid


1. Knave of Cups
This card represents the messenger of love. He is someone who will bring all the new opportunities for romance.

2. Three of Cups (Reversed)
This is another relationship card. It means “as the serpent hatches, a new relationship comes to light”. I think this means that a new relationship may happen in the spring. The card is reversed, so I have to look out for people who are not looking for something long-term and just wants to use me.

3. Eight of Cups (Reversed)
This card represents risk. I suppose dating in general can be risky, especially if you just know someone online. I think this card is telling me to be very careful and watch my back.

Overall:
So, I signed up for OkCupid because I’m terrible with meeting people in person. I go to beauty school, so there aren’t any guys there, and my other two courses are going to be correspondence. All of my friends are lucky enough to have guys who they have known for a time and know very well. I’m not so lucky, so I’ve expanded by options.
This reading is pretty optimistic that it might have been a good option for me, as long as I play it safe.