BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Anubis Oracle: Finding The Higher Self

1. Sekhmet-Transformation
This is funny, because this is the card of transformation, especially of the start of a transformation, which is what this position means. This card represents a fierce and compassionate hand (or paw, as Sekhmet is a lioness) to lead you to your higher self.

2. Sobek and Horus-Reconciliation of Opposites
This card in this position represents that there are things in my past that I’m not forgiving myself for. I hold onto guilt for a really long time, and this card says that if I want to move on, I’ll have to learn to get rid of this guilt.

3. The Nile-Sacred Archetypal Element of Water
Water is my element and water is something that I find heals me of emotional debris than anything else. The books says that when I draw this card, I need to let myself relax in water, and just sort of float and let its energy run through me. In this position I think it also represents that, because the Nile is so-called a reflection of the Milky Way, water will become a medium for transmuting messages from higher powers.

4. The Sphinx-Divine Messenger
This card represents finding yourself. Going inside yourself and finding out everything you can. About your soul, your past lives, the spirits that look after you, and deities that look out for you. Because the Sphinx is so big, I think this card also means that it will be a big process.

For more about this reading, check out here: Tree of Life Spread