BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, January 7, 2010

UFO Tarot: Back To School

1. Two of Swords
This card represents fear and misunderstanding. See, the little Grey (alien) is getting threatened by the cop. I think this means that I have some fears about tomorrow, my first class, and I may be misunderstanding those fears.

2. Ten of Wands
This card represents considering the arguments of others to realise our desires. I’ve been doing this a lot recently. At first I only wanted to be a makeup artist, and now I’m looking into all sorts of holistic care, such as Reiki, aromatherapy and hot stone massage.

3. Nine of Wands
This card relates to lack of knowledge. This is there I am right now. In the card all the aliens are connected to a hive mind. I think this is what will happen at makeup school: we’re all learning the same things at the same pace. It’s not like high school where we all focused our energy in different places. I think this card also means I have to accept the fact that, until now, I’ve only done makeup as a hobby, and don’t really know anything.

Overall
This reading addresses my fears and ideas for makeup school. I admit fully that I am very nervous, but this reading has helped quite a bit. I think that if I keep this all in mind, especially the Nine of Wands, I’ll be able to really enjoy my experience and get a lot out of the education.