BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, January 8, 2010

Animals Divine Tarot: First Day of School

Today was my first day of makeup school hence the late post. I have an odd feeling that it’s what the reading is about...

1. King of Swords (Quetzalcoatl)
This is the second time this week my patron god has shown up. The first time was because I was scared, and he was showing that he was going to protect me. This version of Quetzalcoatl looks more regal. The card means authority. He is depicted as very serious and commanding. I think this card represented my expectations. I expected to be amazing and that everyone would like what I’m doing, but as it turns out I’ve still got loads to learn.

2. King of Wands (Gama Sennin) Reversed
This card symbolizes taking risks. Inverted to me it’s saying not to rush into things, but to take my time. This isn’t like Laurelwood, where they wanted Better Faster Stronger, but I have to take my time.

3. Strength (Tara) Reversed
This card, obviously, represents courage. Reversed, to me it also means arrogance. I think I was very arrogant today when it came to learning about cleansing (my biggest problem).

Overall
I think the reading about schooling is telling me to slow down and take my time: though I know all information, I still act too quickly and too rashly, and take everything too personally. I need to slow down, gain some humility and then things will turn out how I expected them.