BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Quantum Tarot: Good Day Today, But Watch What You Say

1. Galaxy Collision-Seven of Wands
This card represents a battle or collision. This can be a very serious interpersonal conflict. Today I’m going to see my cousin who just had some “terrible” news delivered to her. While we are going out shopping to have a good time, things always can go wrong. I think I have to watch what I say.

2. Spiral Galaxy-Ten of Cups
This card represents taking time and enjoying life. It also represents long-term happiness. Today something can happen that will make me very happy. Since I’m going to MAC to pick up a cleanser to practise with for school, I may get the knack of it and begin feeling really content about it.

3. Special Relativity- The Chariot
This card represents the power of the mind and how it affects everything. If I go out thinking today will be a good day, it will be a good day. The space ships on the card represent that anything is possible if I keep an open mind.

Overall
I like today’s reading. I have to watch what I say, but that is a small price to pay for having fun with my best friend. Today I’m going to keep an open, positive mind and see what happens. I’m going to really focus on myself and work on making myself happy.