BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, January 11, 2010

Animals Divine: Pamper Yourself Today

1. Tortoise (Ten of Wands)
This card represents multi-tasking and undue stress. I need to take stock of what I have planned for the week and make sure that I’m not doing anything “extra” that I may not need to do. I need to take stock of everything and organize my time. I don’t think today is a good day for looking ahead and planning my future, today is a good day for living in the moment.

2. Alligator (Five of Cups) Reversed
When upright, this card represents emotional upheavals that are negative and murky, like the image. Inverted, I see something else. Instead of a murky pond, I see a barrier being broken down. The card usually has negative connotations, but because of this barrier I see, I think that it can mean new discoveries.

3. Carp (Six of Cups) Reversed
This card represents renewal in it’s upright state. Reversed, it means a longing for something that is long gone. It also symbolizes vanity for what once was, even though I can never get it back. This card represents looking back instead of forward.


Overall
Today’s reading is kind of stagnant. Today there have been some rather unexpected things, though for the most part I can fully cope with the events. A lot of it has brought up some memories from the past that I really don’t want to go back to. Today, I need to focus on the positive and what’s enjoyable for me. Today is not about being an emotional sponge, giving myself undue stress.