BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, January 1, 2010

New Year Spread

January-Eight of Pentacles
This is the card of professionals. It shows a pillar of stability, which means that January is going to start me on my professional and stable path. I’m starting makeup school in January.

February-Two of Pentacles
This card symbolizes healing and order. I may have some growing pains, but I need to get into routine to solve them. They can be fixed with low-intensity exercise. We just got a Wii Fit board, so I think I could get into that routine by February.

March-One of Pentacles
This is a very regal cared, it shows the sun disk beaming down. This is a card of success. It looks like by March, I’ll have some sort of success in something.

April-The Hanged Man
This card shows a man about to slaughter a cow. This is a card about sacrifice. I’ll have my exam in makeup in April, so I may be doing a lot of practising in April.

May-The World
This is the card of reward. I think it relates a lot to the April card. If I do a lot of self-sacrifice and practise, I’ll get the reward in May.

June-One of Cups
This is an artistic card. The crossing reeds symbolize working together. Perhaps I’ll have a steady job in June. I think June is also the time of the big wedding show in town, maybe I should advertise there.

July-The Wheel
There are lots of demons on this card, but they don’t seem too threatening to me. This is a turning point; something is going to happen within a measurable distance, not like “in the future” but in a set time frame.

August-Queen of Pentacles
This is a generosity card. The woman in the image is giving away flowers. She is also naked. This could symbolize a relationship.

September-Queen of Cups
This is a card of foresight. The woman looks like she’s scrying in a bowl, so this symbolizes that I might be really strong with my tarot readings by this time.

October-King of Pentacles
This is a strong man, with all the virtues anyone could ask for. He’s bathed in sunlight, and he could be “the one”. This is a very prosperous card.

November-The Sun
The card here symbolizes happiness and honesty. The ostrich feather represents truth. By this time, it looks like I’ll be contented with life.

December-Five of Pentacles
I could be too materialistic at this time, which is unsurprising. I may be very jealous at this time.