BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, January 1, 2010

Welcome To Arcanium

Today is a New Year, a new decade. The perfect time to start something new, something you’ve wanted to do for quite some time.

Today I am starting my tarot journal.

I’ve written them in the past, little handwritten notes that never made any sense. I never got into them, never had the discipline to continue them, especially when they were handwritten.

As a Technopagan with a successful spiritual blog aptly named “USBoS”, I decided to attempt a similar set-up for a Tarot journal. Blogs are “my thing” in general, so what’s better than to record dates, times and readings in a blog format where they are easier to read and organize?

Every person I’ve met or read about who studied Tarot either as a hobby or as a career has said that anyone who is interested in reading Tarot needs a place to record their readings. I finally feel ready to go into reading Tarot, and in order to do that, I needed a journal. Thus, Arcanium was created.

This is a place for my readings to evolve, and hopefully help some other people in their own Tarot adventures.

As of this moment, this is a strictly readings only blog, but for tips on how to read Tarot, taking care of your deck, and basic information about the cards, please click on out “Lea Elisabeth's Tarot Tag” in our blog roll.