BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Mystic Faerie: Shake Things Up

1. The Priest (Reversed)
This is a learning card. When this card comes up, especially reversed, it means the unorthodox approach to things, mostly religion. I haven’t really been working too hard on my USBoS, and have been working on the same document for almost three days now.

2. King of Pentacles (Reversed)
This card represents a well-known “worn” path, and someone who is materialistic. Thought the King likes to share his wealth, when reversed he doesn’t exactly do it well.

3. Five of Swords (Reversed)
This card shows that there is a problem, but I haven’t been asking the right questions to get an answer. If I keep asking, however the problem will be solved

Overall
So, I admit, I haven’t been very productive this week. I’ve been sitting around, feeling kind of depressed for most of the day. Thought today I managed to sleep in, I still feel exhausted. I think overall, if I want to get anything done, I need to shake it up. I’m considering going out this afternoon, so the cold and the exercise would wake me up. This might help me in the long run.