BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, January 4, 2010

Mystic Dreamer:

1. Knight of Wands (Inverted)
When this card is revered, it has very similar themes to The Fool. It represents foolish action and not thinking ahead. Lisey at Pagan Thoughts gave me the idea that here, I’m going to say something I regret. On the Knight’s wand, there is a little plant growing, which I think that maybe a bit of what I say will be alright in the long run (as it does take some plants time to grow)

2. Three of Swords
This is a sad card. The swords are piercing the heart, meaning that something is going to hurt me on an emotional level. Something, possibly relating to my first card, will backfire.

3. Page of Pentacles (Inverted)
This card is the card of stinginess in both monetary matters and other matters. Inside her Pentacle, it looks like a plant is fully grown. I think this means that the little ounce of truth in what I say does “grow”. She is kind of looking at it distastefully. I think she may represent a young woman who is jealous of how what I said turned out well in the long run.

4. Five of Wands (Inverted)
This is the card of combat, but since it is reversed, it means that the competition is foolish and I should not get involved. There is an owl in the background, symbolizing wisdom and being reversed it means that I would not think things through. (This card is not pictured because I’m super lazy and didn’t want to add it in).

Overall
I think Lisey brought up some good points about me saying something stupid and having it backfire majorly. I have to really watch what I say to everyone, which can be sometimes hard for me because a lot of people, and it looks like, though maybe a bit of what I said would be good in the long run, it’s not worth the risk, especially when I pulled the Five of Wands.