BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Animals Divine Tarot: Syncronized Emotions

1. Seven of Swords-Crane
The crane is a symbol of focus, but he’s standing in very distorted water, with all the ripples. He is almost standing in a vortex which looks like a galaxy. The crane is standing in the center, almost looking like he’s being dragged into it. The vortex represents infinity, but I think it could also mean a “higher” sense, perhaps spiritual. I think the card means that I’ll be pulled between the spiritual and the mundane.

2. Ace of Cups-Seal
This is an emotional impulse and curiosity, The seals are curiously looking at a singular cup. It is a card of balance as well, between inner and outer emotions. Both seals are curious, but one is showing his curiosity more, so he is the representation of outer emotion, while the other is of inner emotion. They are harmonized, so it showed balance between how you act and how you feel. I think today that I won’t have to fake how I act, because how I feel on the inside and how I act on the outside will be harmonized.

3. Death-Sedna
Sedna is an Inuit Goddess, who was killed, sacrificed to the sea. This is the card of change, and also an emotional card. I think that my emotions are going to be transformed today; I’ll learn something new, experience something else, and that will mean that my emotional state will be changed.

Overall
Today I’m going to see Princess and the Frog with my aunt. This is the Disney movie with a black princess and instead of an evil “witch”, we have evil “Voodoo priests”. I’m going with my aunt, and then we are going out to dinner. I think we’ll be talking about the Voodoo in the movie, just for conversation, and we’ll discuss our views on it, and I think Paganism will come up. This will prove interesting.