BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, January 29, 2010

Mystic Dreamer: Another Work Spread

1. Queen of Wands
This represents a women who is full of ideas, particularly creative ones. I just came from school, and my dad and I talked about what I was doing with my life. I’m doing holistic care, Reiki mainly, and we don’t have much like that around here. The sphinxes at the base of the Queen represent the theme for my centre (Egyptian/Aztec, so rich gold tones, lots of natural stone, ect). The sunflower represents optimism.

2. Knight of Pentacles
This card represents steadfast patience and getting things done. This is also the card or organization. This card indicates planning and following through with things.

3. The Fool (Reversed)
When reversed, this card indicates not paying attention to the “now”. It represents looking for far ahead, you can’t see right in front of you.

Overall
Another business reading! I’m so excited about planning my own business that I’m not paying attention to the skills I have to learn. The reading indicates that I have great ideas, and I will get it done, but if I keep looking so far ahead, I’m going to miss out on my base. I need to learn to focus and not think so far ahead.