BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Mayan Tarot: It's Time To Re-Evaluate Relationships

1. Three of Swords
This card represents a separation. The image on the card is said to be realization through a mystical experience. I think the card is telling me that I need to meditate/go on a spiritual journey to find out what I must do.

2. The God Ahpuch-Death (reversed)
This card always symbolises change. When upright, it’s usually a good change, but when reversed, the change will be painful. The card is warning me that new changes in my life will not come easily.

3. The Queen of the Maya-The Empress
This represents a woman that will not be chained by tradition. Many Empress cards I own show a pregnant woman, this card does not. In fact, this card doesn’t even mean pregnancy. This is the card of womanhood without the need to bear children. She is powerful, right alongside men. She is not the type to be bought or sold: she does not fall for false charms and she is not dominated. This, though I’ve said it a million times before, is my ideal woman. This is who I want to be when I grow up.

Overall
I’ve recently had some problems with my friends reacting to certain views of mine (religiously, socially, ect.) so if I want to move on and start to feel better, I have to get rid of these relationships, either talk it out so we come to an understanding, or end the entire thing. This is what the Three of Swords represents. The Death card shows that it will be hard for me to do, and it has been, but it is for my benefit. If I cannot be myself, then why should I hold onto things?
The Empress card represents a major fighting point within this relationship. I don’t want to name any names here, but if you’re reading this, you have a good idea of who you are. Like I said, we need to talk, but I’ll do it on my own terms, I’ll come to you.
Anyway, the reading represents I need to sort out these problems, and they can’t be brushed off with a “yeah okay”, or going straight for my throat.