BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Mystic Faerie: Confusing.

1. The Hermit (Reversed)
This card when it’s reversed means that what you are doing alone isn’t working. The card symbolizes excessive isolation. The card shows that I need to lighten up and not be so anti-social, but still remain cautious as this is the time for people to prey on vulnerabilities.

2. The Sun
This card symbolizes happiness and joy. It symbolizes that everything will work out.

3. Two of Swords
This card represents a choice. I have to decide if certain relationships are worth keeping. The card tells us that we have to be honest, and if the other people can accept this, the relationship can and probably will work out, all others will make your life better.

Overall:
Today I’m feeling a bit scattered, which is reflected in the reading. I really don’t know how to connect these all. I’m rather worried about a few things, so we’ll just have to see what happens.
Hopefully tomorrow I feel better.