BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, April 16, 2010

Animals Divine: Stop Bottling Emotions Up

1. Gama Sennin-King of Wands (Reversed)
This card represents a lack of understanding between two people.

2. Yhi-Knight of Wands
This card is determination. It helps you to overcome feelings and fight through stagnation.

3. Horus-The Sun
This card is a happy card. It shows the reconciliation between two forces. This card represents celebration.

Overall: I’ve been having some inter-personal problems with a friend of mine. She is awesome and I love her, but sometimes she gets under my skin. Last night I decided to write it all out in a neat and orderly form. The first card here represents that inter-personal problem. We have a lack of understanding, and we need to work things out. Maybe some of it is all in my head, I don’t know. I wanted to get my feelings out, and then we can discuss them. The second card is sort of my personal card in this. Yhi is the Goddess who is going to help me actually give this letter to me friend. She is going to help me with my determination, because I’m usually incredibly polite and hate doing this sort of thing. Card three is the (hopeful) outcome. We get all of our feelings out, we talk through it, and we come to a happy conclusion, which would then call for celebration.