BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Mayan: Three-in-One!

1. King of Wands (inverted)
This card, upright, indicates wisdom. Reversed, it means you have a hard time relating to other people’s opinions and views, and it is a rather ruthless card. The figure on the card looks very serious. This card symbolizes viewpoints as well. This could mean that I’ll encounter some views today that starkly contrast my own.

2. Five of Wands
This card shows a traveler who is weary, but is sure he is protected. He almost is like a pilgrim. This card shows, then, a dangerous journey. However, like I said before, he is protected, possibly by whatever deity he is making a pilgrimage for. I think this means I need to pay attention for signs for deities or other spirits that are protecting me.

3. Seven of Cups (Reversed)
This card has another representation of Quetzalcoatl (under the name Kukulkan) on it. The card means, upright, to follow Kukulkan and find utopia and inner creativity. I think because this is reversed, I need to start working on art more. I haven’t been feeling at all creative, though I have a lot of artsy projects I’d like to work on, from the basic (creating a shadowbox) to the more complex (cross stitching and photomanipulation). I think this card is telling me to get back on track.

Overall
It’s almost like I had three different one-card pulls here. Not that it’s a bad thing! I think instead of reading these cards as a group, I need to listen to each one individually.