BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, July 2, 2010

UFO Tarot-Planet Messengers

1. Mercury-News-Four of Pentacles
This card says that things are not always as they appear and cold exteriors hide warm interior ones. I don’t know if this relates to me or someone I know. Usually, I’m the one that is cold and calculating.
2. Venus-Love-The Sun
In matters dealing with love (I’m assuming this means self love as well), I should take an innocent approach. Study and reason, and logic, aren’t going to help me understand what I want.
3. Earth-Word-The Fool
This card says that when it comes to work, I need to be able and willing to take risks. Just like with the Venus card, calculation isn’t going to help me.
4. Mars-Conflicts-The Tower
When it comes to conflicts, I have to be able to change people’s minds. This really hit me today: I’ve had a rough day with the online community, so this card is really standing out.
5. Jupiter-Goals-Ace of Pentacles
This card is warning me against excess. I have to be able to understand what I need in terms of goal-setting. If I overachieve, though with the best intentions, unforeseen consequences are a risk.
6. Saturn-Creativity-Five of Swords
In creative matters, I need to be wary of what I’m feeling, particularly if I’m feeling outcast or insignificant. Hex could tell you all about my recent writing project and how, uh, well it’s going, but there is still the smallness. I think I need to be on the watch for that.
7. Uranus-Fears-Six of Pentacles
The Pentacle suit of this deck has aliens that look like the prawns from District 9. Everyone around me knows all about my recent, uh....fascination with that movie.
This card is speaking to me. It’s all about making sure others around you have the same fears and thus, you can become like a group. My biggest fear is that I’m the only one of something and that fear is an incredibly powerful one at times. Like today.
8. Neptune-Desires-Three of Wands
The book says “Passion and tenderness appear to clash only for those who do not know true feelings”. To be blunt, I’m not exactly sure what that even means.