BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Egyptian Tarot-Card of the Day Variation

This variation is a card of the day, with a foundation card pulled from the bottom of the deck.

1. Ace of Pentacles-The Glory f Ra
This card talks of winning and success. I feel like I did accomplish something and am successful in something very important (I don't want to go into details, but it did have to deal with an abusive situation). Even if it's been hell on everyone that knows, in the end, it was really a good thing.

2. King of Wands-Lord of Fertility
This card represents help received. Again, this relates a lot to the other situation. Here, it's saying that my foundation for not being MORE of a mess with this is the help from my sister with this.

Overall
This reading feels really optimistic for a really terrible situation. I'm happy with this, and it feels like, well, things will turn out alright.