BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, January 25, 2010

Quantum Tarot: Business Plans


1. Cassiopeia (Queen of Swords)
This card literally fell out of the deck. She represents a strong, independent woman, who is not afraid to be her own woman. She goes against the grain. I think this represents the woman I’d like to become, and am on the path to becoming.

2. The Strong Force (The Emperor)
This card represents unity and binding small pieces to create the whole, as illustrated by the atom image on the card. To me, this card does not represents a man in a leadership position, the card’s traditional meaning, but it represents smaller pieces coming together to achieve a whole. I think it means that I will have to work piece by piece, inch by inch to achieve a goal. I have to start small to get big.

3. Gluon (Ace of Pentacles)
Gluon is a carrier particle for the Strong Force (see above card). These cards are, therefore, linked. This card represents the first “bond”, the first two small pieces bound together to make something bigger. It is my first step.

4. Galaxy Formation (Eight of Pentacles)
This card represents my schooling, time spend in workshops and trades. I’m still in the beginning of my makeup course, and soon I’ll be studying aromatherapy and Reiki, all forming my skill base for my future business.

Extra Card: Time Pull
I randomly pulled this card of the deck to get a rough estimate on how long it will be until I open up my business. Hence, it won’t be pictured.
Page of Swords: This tends to mean “eleven”, but the suit sword tends to be “undetermined”. I’m hoping to open my business by the time I’m 21 (that’s two years), so I think the “eleven” symbolizes my birth month, November. I think it may mean that by my birthday, I’ll have the skills to open a business.

Overall:
Business has been on my mind a lot. I want to run my own Reiki studio with aromatherapy, wellness makeup artistry, and possibly some other metaphysical things like tarot reading as other services. Today I just woke up and was all in a dither about what to name this business.
A lot of women talk about motherhood weighing down on them, getting “baby rabies” where they just want to have children as soon as possible. I have “business rabies” where I just want to achieve this goal and run a business. Today’s reading really put that into focus for me.